AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS
If you’re a member of the press working on a story about the royal family and need interviews, expert quotes, or comments, please send me an e-mail or reach out through social media and I’ll get back to you ASAP!
With years of experience in journalism and public relations, I’m experienced in handling both print and broadcast interviews. My blog has been featured in media outlets such as The Associated Press, TIME magazine, BBC Breakfast, BBC Radio, The Huffington Post and many others. You can view my current press clips here.
Sample interview topics:
- How Meghan Markle is changing the British royal family
- Tips for creating royally-inspired outfits on a budget
- Why Americans are so fascinated with the royals – and especially Meghan and Harry
- The impact of the Duchess of Sussex and the Duchess of Cambridge on women’s fashion & the economy
- Tips for a royal-themed trip to London
Royally Broke is a royalty-inspired fashion and lifestyle blog run by royal watcher and freelance journalist Kristin Contino. Showcasing the style of the Duchess of Cambridge and the Duchess of Sussex, Royally Broke gives women budget-friendly options to emulate the looks of their favorite royals – as well as tips on beauty, English-themed home decor, travel, and British products. Learn more at www.royallybroke.com.
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTACT LINKS